Spirit Of Woman
California, Inc

Hope & Expectation for Women & Children

If I can't afford the treatment costs, can I still participate?

Spirit Of Woman receives referrals from CPS, Cal-Works and Probation/Parole. Spirit Of Woman can assist in identifying a funding agency for your treatment if you cannot afford it. If you do not qualify for funding from available agencies, you will be placed on a waiting list for a County funded Department of Behavioral Health bed.